Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fuck the Norwood PD!

Fuck all  the Norwood sorry ass  Police,
I'm tired of your ass's coming after me!
 
From the day I moved into this racist, sorry, city,
your attitude toward my black ass has been real shitty!
 
Over and over you have put me in jail
Each time I got out on a O.R bail.
 
Let me count the ways I have been your target
young, black, out spoken..... I'm more than you bargain.
 
You put me in jail for domestic violence,
against my own son who remained real silent? 
 
Why in the hell would you put a son against his mother?
You punk ass bitches thought my son was a sucker.
 
You did this twice and the trick didn't work,
My son is a king.... that couldn't be broke.
 
I have never been tazed..... just one pulled on me,
The cope was waiting to see if I would flee,
I got the blood of Rosa Parks I ain't scared,"nigga please".
 
I admit my personal file from my job I did removed myself,
Norwood Police Department blew it up like a million dollar theft.
 
Then the bastards had the nerves to arrest me on COPS.
The producers of the show, said is this all you got? 
You go to her home, knock in the door,
 and treat this mother like a two dollar whore?
We are not airing this shit, 
erase the tape feeling hood winked and tricked.
 
NPD the joke is on you, twenty years later you still being schooled.
I'm still living here, strong as ever,
looking good, feeling good, light as a feather.
 
It may not seem that I have love and respect,
but if the officer's is honest I give them all my best.
I've never resisted, hit or lied to any of them,
I just wish they would stop fucking with me on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment