Thursday, February 7, 2013

1 WOMAN 1 MISSION

I'm 1 woman who is on 1 mission................TO VOTE THIS LEVY DOWN!

The nerve of the City of Norwood.  This levy is nonsense!  Your elected officials have the nerves to come back to you, the homeowners of Norwood and want you to foot the bill for their terrible leadership?  I'm shocked and in dis-belief.   I can't believe their nerves. 

The city of Norwood has to pay out your tax dollars for a lawsuit because they kept a well known thug on the Police Force.  Now they want more money from you and I? 

They brag they are making more money off of Mayors' Court.  Now they want more money from you and I?

The people working in these new developments will be using our roads and the city want you and I to pay for them?

I will be walking, dancing, riding my bike all over Norwood this summer to reach each and every homeowner to ask them to JUST SAY NO AND SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ELECTED OFFICIALS!

I love being 1 woman on 1 mission.  You can join me.  Call 513-731-5090 anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment