Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's New in Norwood?

What new stuff is going on in the 45212?  Well lets count the way.  There is a new Dots store.  There is a drive thru-Little Cesar Pizza coming.  I understand a bigger and better Ted's Pawn Shop is coming.  I like the New Cricket Store.  I like the new Marshall's.  I like the new Kroger store.  Good things are happening and I like it.  The more the better.  I would like to see even more businesses come to Norwood.  A adult store would not hurt my feelings.  A tattoo parlor would do well.  Our Chamber of Commerce is working hard and I like the job they are doing.  Keep bringing the businesses.  We will keep supporting  them.  Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I guess you'll want a liquor store and a gun shop next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is a liquor store and gun shop in Norwood. Donna's Carryout by the Butternut store is a liquor store and there is a gun shop near the UDF plant.

    ReplyDelete