Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Diggin the New Developments

I'm simply digging the new developments that is suppose to happen.  I say a big thumbs up!  A high five and all that good stuff.  A new movie theater, a new hotel and new stores is what I'm talking about.  This city needs new and fresh options.  If the Mayor is responsible for making this happen, I say this is what leadership is all about.  To everyone and anyone involved with this "Good Job".  

To the developers I have always been impressed with your work.  I felt proud to be apart of your team when I worked at Wild Oats.  Unfortunately circumstances beyond my control forced me to leave.  However I still regularly go visit my old place, stroll down memory lane, or just walk to Rookwood just to sight see.  I love your work.  I know the city of Norwood is excited about having you as a partner.  We all are excited and look forward to what you will bring the city.  KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK YOU DO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment