Saturday, April 9, 2011

Norwoods Negro need to NetWork

Attention!!  Norwood Negros we need to network.  Networking is the key that bring solutions.   Networking is a tool that says I'm paying attention.  It also gives answers.  Answers to questions that we don't get.  In my expert opinion I would say that most Negros are transitional. Meaning we only only here for a short time.  Most Negro families are just passing through.  It is what happened to me.  Whether its the cheap rent, section 8 housing, baby mama drama, HUD housing, inexpensive home purchase, a place to shack up with a soul mate, employment, need a single room, staying at the Salvation Army rehabilitation home or was born and raised, or a family just starting out, we all play a part. 
Networking let your opinions and voices be heard.  It is what we all need. 

I hope the Negros in Norwood will act noble, prosper, get involved, and pay attention.  That is all one Norwood Negro can ask to another Norwood Negro.

I commend you and welcome you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment