Monday, August 22, 2011

Lift Every Voice

I love America.  I have never been anywhere else, to know if I would want to live some place else.  I love it here.  In America  I can lift my voice and express my thoughts, frustrations, dreams, and opinions.  I love this freedom.  History tells the story's of how many people died for people like me to lift my voice.  If this is the case........I Thanks these people.


To those that want to take my  different points of thoughts, frustrations, dreams and opinions to another level is unfair.  I'm allowed to think different.  I'm allowed to have different points of view.  I'm also allowed to be a jerk, a comedian, a philosopher, a poet, a drum major, a activist, a prophet, a singer, whatever I desire. 


This blog is the way I can be all of the above.  I'm funny, I'm frustrated, but most of all I'm a good listener.  I will listen to anybody express their whatever.  That is why America is good.  We allow this. 


It is up to each individual person to decide what is best for them.  The articles are meant for discussions.  Nothing more nothing less.  It is for each person to read, and take away from it whatever you would like.  I do it all the time.  I read a lot of things I disagree with.  However, I don't use it against a them to try to hurt them.  No, I actually do the opposite.........I wish they would lift their voices louder so that others can hear and learn and feel what it is they are trying to say. 

Love and Peace to all:
Sincerely,
Yvonne Collins

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least you don't delete posts like they do on the CBN blog.

    God forbid you disagree with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I don't always agree with the comments that I get but I would never delete anything anyone says. Susan has deleted so many of my post, I try not to stop there. I'm almost there, it's the school board election that got me for now. Since I'm not a Democrate or Republic I have to get my message out any way I can.

    Just know you can come here and free your mind.
    Thanks for being a reader your comments are always welcomed here.
    Sincerely,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete