Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Not Afraid

Dear Opposition,

I'm not afraid of you.  To quote Eminem,  "I'm not afraid to take a stand".  I'm not afraid of your tactics.  I'm not afraid of your criticisms.   I'm not afraid that you will make up lies and untruths.  I'm not afraid that you will dig into my past.  All the while not seeing the good future I have.  No,  I'm not afraid that you will find out that I was in a crazy abusive relationship in the 80's.  I'm not afraid that I have touched some nerves in my commentaries on issues.  I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of your lies and smear campaign.  You can't make me afraid.  I am who I am and I like me. 

Let me tell you who I am.  I have never done any drugs.  I have never done crack, crystal meths, PCP, heroin, estacy, pills, bath salts nor any mind altering drugs.  I have never been interested in doing drugs.  I have seen up close and personal the damage they do.  For anyone that finds themselves unable to come to terms with their own personal use,  I hope you seek and  find the help you need. 

I have never mistreated my children or any ones children for that fact.  I care for children 6 days a week.  I provide care and love for all children, all colors, all religions, from all kinds of families.  That is why I'm not afraid.  I got it going on.  I know what I can do...........so I tell myself go head on with your bad self and don't be afraid of the haters.

So I say bring it on.  Because............ I'M NOT AFRAID!

2 comments:

  1. http://blackcincinnati.blogspot.com/2009/05/yvonne-collins-charged-with-domestic.html

    Guess you will whip people into shape like you do your kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they failed to say was.........A Norwood Police officer loss his/her mind and decided they knew what was best for my kid. The charges were dismissed twice. I have wondeful kids. That is because I did whip them into shape.

    ReplyDelete