Sunday, April 7, 2013

YOUR FAVORITE NORWOOD "N"(Independent Voice)

Hello my fellow neighbors, this is your favorite Norwood N(Independent Voice).  I'm not a Republican or Democrat.  Nope, I'm not any of those silly labels you slap on yourselfs.  I'm not a liberal(whatever that means) or a Conservatives(whatever that means).  I'm a American that comes with a hard hitting different point of view.  Sit back, put on your seat belt and let me take you on a negro ride that will have you thinking different. 

Yes, I have been arrested, never sexually molested.  I have been a single parent, over come abusive relationships.  I have had to go toe to toe with a judge that only said good things about me.  I have protested against the establishment (i.e. the police, the mayor, the council) so call me a provocateur. 

Call me a homeowner(fuck the America Dream of Owning a Home) it's a headache and a expensive nightmare.  I've rented in Madisonville, Bond Hill, Avondale, and I got more pleasure and fun out of renting than I ever have out of owning in Norwood.

In Norwood I have been arrested so many times I stop counting.  I have been a headache to the Norwood Police Department.  Because, I care that they treat me and every person they meet with integrity, curiosity, honesty, and professionalism.(yes, that includes the boys in the hood) I care that the gay homeowner gets the same professional treatment as the cops' wife who called to say her husband slapped her.  I care that everyone gets fair, common sense, treatment. 

Until such time I will be Norwood's Favorite N(Independent Voice) telling it like it really is.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should go back to Madisonville, Bond Hill, Avondale, since Norwood has been so "bad" to you and the cops supposedly won't leave you alone and obviously so many people don't want you here.

    ReplyDelete