Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NOT BACKING DOWN

Dear Norwood Taxpayers, Homeowners, Residents, and Visitors,
The City of Norwood is trying to intimidate and harass me.  They want me to stop passing out the flyers that have the VOTE NO MAY 7th information on them.  This is a word to the City of Norwood, Ohio I'm not backing down nor will I shut up.  Not only will I not stop, I'm starting to put my experiences in the City of Norwood on video.  Then I plan on putting those videos on youtube for all the world to see. 

Norwood is not a open form of government.  For years and years the Mayor and City Council Members have not been held accountable to anyone.  Not even the folks who foot the bill.  Now they are doing all they can to make it impossible for me to get information, know about city matters, get documentations, find out names and ranks. If the public information act is the route I will be forced to use, but so be it. 

I asked the City of Norwood for permission to give me daughter a graduation party on Saturday June 1, 2013.  She is a senior at Norwood High School.  The Safety and Service Director Joe Geers would not respond to my e-mails nor my calls.  He did not want to give me the okay.  As if responsible black folks don't know how to give a nice, safe graduation party.  This is only one example of the many. 

Another is Norwood City Council went into Executive Session to discuss me.  Just little o me.  They could have done that so you could hear but that is not how they operate.  A member told me(who shall remain anonymous) that it was about how to cover their tracks with the tax levy.  How to clean up the fact that they wanted no one to know about it so the chances of it passing would be better.  Since I have been putting the message out they have to figure out how to shut me down.  The City Council Member told me to be careful.  Now granted we don't have their bully boy Bobby Ward anymore.  But don't think for one minute there are not more Bobby Wards on that police department. 

So to my loyal and faithful readers.  Keep your eyes and ears open.  Let Norwood News and Views know if you find out anything.
Sincerely,
Norwoods' Favorite N......(Independent Voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment