Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lets Play Nice about Norwood

As a Norwood resident I ask myself... I say self... what is nice about Norwood?  I say two things.  The first is the homes.  The homes are affordable.  Most adults start to wish for a home in their early thirtys.  Banks take into consideration the age of the purchaser.  If you are looking for some real-estate lottery forget it.  The value of the homes(mine included)are declining.  So is the neigborhood.  That is another subject I will discuss at a later time. 

The second thing is you can walk to the places you want to go.  You have to put one foot in front of the other and get out there and walk.  Mind you I have witness the reasons why the tax paying residents don't want to walk.  That is another subject I will discuss at a later time.

1 comment:

  1. Is that all you like about Norwood. If you don't like it you can move. ASAP

    ReplyDelete