Thursday, March 21, 2013

YVONNE'S VOICE

I admit, I suck at blogging.  I suck at writing.  I have never been good at either.  I don't know why I keep trying.  My mind races too much to stick to one subject.  I can't focus long enough to get my thoughts on paper.  Is there a name for that?  I certainly hope it's not AADD(adult attention deficit disorder).  My thoughts move faster than my hands.  I experience something I want to write about and before I can get it on paper, it's lost.  Lost due to time limit, the subject is long over, the experience has faded or the issue has passed.  Maybe I need to use a voice or thought recorder.  Maybe I need to write my thoughts down on paper.  Maybe I need to set aside a time each day where I write.  Unfortunately, my schedule does not allow me that pleasure.  The childcare business changes as often as I turn the television channels. 

I'm committed to follow Norwood News and Views(even though it's mostly my views).  I will try to do better.  I have to be more discipline.  I have implement a plan and follow it.  I just hope my readers will continue to read Norwood News and Views.blogspot.com
Sincerely,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment